I am interested and want to pursue one of the lifestyle options of a Villa, Apartment or Studio, what is the process from here?

At TerraceView you can do this. You would complete an application form and deposit will be required. This deposit is held in trust with the statutory supervisor and if you change your mind it will be refunded within a specified period.

Who is the statutory supervisor you talk of?

A statutory supervisor is appointed (who is independent from the village manager) and they monitor the financial position of the village. The statutory supervisor will also report annually to you at a village meeting to ensure that the terms of your Occupation Right Agreement are being met. At TerraceView we have appointed Foundation Corporate Trust as statutory supervisor and it is them who will hold any refundable deposit made.

What is this Occupation Right Agreement or ORA?

This is a legally binding agreement between you and TerraceView. The ORA sets out the terms and conditions of your right to live in the village. The village manager is happy to meet with you to discuss this further.

Will this village be registered?

Yes. TerraceView is registered under the Retirement Villages Act 2003.

What will I do with my car if I come into the village?

The villas all have a garage attached with internal access. There are garages for some of the apartments but these will be limited. Parking spaces, however, will be available close to the complex.

May we come and go as we please and leave our unit or villa unattended if we are away on holiday?

Village life brings with it security and freedom if you wish to travel. You can go away knowing that your home and garden will be watched and cared for while you are away.

Can I get care in my studio or apartment?

You can receive care in your unit. The package and costs will vary according to your individual needs.

Our professional staff are happy to answer any questions you may have about entry to the village!